Monday, January 11, 2010

I like the way you move

Everything about her screams WOMAN. Her beauty is unparalleled. I can see her with my eyes closed. I can smell her scent with a cold. I can feel her through the phone. She is strong enough for the both of us, but is woman enough to let me be a man. She always has my back but walks beside me. Her eyes can see right through to my soul. I can hold her hand and feel her heart. When she walks time stops. Forget a red bull because she gives me wings. Her natural scent will make Victoria tell all of her secrets. She is all woman and I know her bath and body works. She’ll make the guy on the polo logo get off his horse to chase her. She found me in Frederick’s of Hollywood trying to become her star. Is that Avon calling? Nope it’s just her.

No comments:

Post a Comment